- Order today and you'll receive your package between and
Divesart - CicadabustersWhen they come out, who ya gonna call? Cicadas are winged insects, known for the songs sung by most, but not all, males of the species. They are better known for their swarming behavior which occurs every 13 to 17 years, depending on thee brood, or generation. There are 23 broods in North America, with the Cincinnati scheduled to see another visit from Brood X (a 17-year variety) in 2021.
This 6.0 oz ultra cotton t-shirt is a staple that would go with almost any outfit. Quarter-turned with taped neck and shoulders and a seven-eighths inch collar, this t-shirt is the definition of durability.
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Double-needle stitched neckline, bottom hem and sleeves
- Machine-wash safe
- Tear away label
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
All products are made to order and printed to the best standards available. They do not include embellishments, such as rhinestones
Due to be produced in the US, it takes 1-3 business days to process and 2-5 business days to delivery.
- It usually takes 3-5 business day for shipping time. Custom products might take an additional 1-2 business days.
- All order from 100$ will be free shipped
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Measure your size – Women
Bust: Measure under your armpits, around your shoulder blades, and over the fullest part of your bust. ...
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline. ...
Hip: The hip should be measured around its fullest part (about 8 inch. ...)
Inseam: This is the measurement from your ankle to your groin, when you stand with your legs straight.